HOTEL LA CASA DEL CALIFA
Staying at the Califa is like staying at a large private house with multiple levels, corridors & courtyards dividing up the eight houses that make up the hotel of varying ages & architectural styles. There is a degree of intimacy in whichever part of the hotel you are staying in.
Every room at the Califa is different in shape, size, style & decoration and each has slightly different aspects. Most rooms overlook a quiet pedestrian area except no.18 & ‘Palmera’ (which overlook the palm filled Plaza de España) and the ‘Torre’ & ‘Africa’ suites which are double fronted and overlook both the views across the town and country and the Plaza de España.
We have rooms for all budgets – smaller simple rooms to large luxurious suites. All rooms come equipped with:
- Full tea & coffee making equipment (except 'Small Doubles')
- Air conditioning & Heating
- Full bathrooms with full length baths & powerful showers (except no.12 & Ático with power showers).
- Satellite TV & Radio (Stereo systems & Flat screens TV’s in all suites)
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Junior suites and the Africa suite have mini fridges
All rooms are available with "The Emirs service" for your arrival day. The service includes:
- Fresh flowers in your room
- A bottle of Brut cava on ice
- A box of very special chocolates
- A bowl of fruit
General informationType of Accommodation: Hotel Category: 2 Stars Modality: Town/City Number of rooms: 20 Quality marks:
Services and Infrastructures
Address: Plaza de España, 16
Postal code: 11150
Municipality: Vejer de la Frontera
Phone: +34 956 447 730
Fax: +34 956 451 625